Moving LC/MS/MS into the clinical laboratory
Reasons for developing clinical assays using AB SCIEX LC/MS/MS in vitro diagnostic devices are compelling.
Immediate benefits include:
- High confidence in results: unlike conventional immunoassay methods, LC/MS/MS enables highly-selective and specific analysis of multiple compounds in a single run, leading to more confidence in results and opening up to new assay development.
- Fast ROI: reducing operating and labor costs with simplified sample preparation and increased throughput, mass spectrometric-based assays will generate significant time and cost savings.
- High instrument uptime: as a trusted partner, AB SCIEX supports you with rugged, robust instrumentation and worldwide service and support.
AB SCIEX 3200MD Series instrument in the news
- AB SCIEX Announces Company’s First In Vitro Diagnostic Device
- AB SCIEX Announces In Vitro Diagnostic Devices CE Marked for Europe
- Learn about AB SCIEX 3200MD Series, the first AB SCIEX mass spectrometers for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Watch recorded webinar: The Use of Mass Spectrometry in the Clinical Laboratory