The AB SCIEX SelexION™ Technology device is an effective ion mobility spectrometry tool for improving data quality in the quantitation and characterization of challenging samples requiring advanced analytical selectivity.
SelexION™ Technology on the AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 5500 and 6500 Systems and QTRAP® 5500 and 6500 Systems delivers a new dimension of selectivity and performance for applications requiring the separation of isobaric species, elimination of challenging co-eluting contaminants, and reduction of high background noise.
- Adds differential ion mobility spectrometry to the AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 5500, QTRAP® 5500, Triple Quad™ 6500, and QTRAP® 6500 Systems with a compact, easily-interchangeable unit
- 25ms cycle time per MRM- matches cycle and run times with multi-component analysis and UHPLC time scales
- Easy to mount/dismount - can be setup in less than two minutes without the need to break vacuum and does not require any tools
- Integrated chemical modifier - ability to add a chemical modifer to increase peak separation power when needed
- Stability and reproducibility - proven for regulated bioanalysis guidelines