QTRAP® 6500 System
The new AB SCIEX QTRAP® 6500 LC/MS/MS System with revolutionary, new, multi-component IonDrive™ Technology merges highly-evolved sensitivity with renowned performance. Adopting an intelligent approach to increasing the limits of quantitation, the patented IonDrive™ Technology introduces a series of advancements that increase the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected.
QTRAP® 6500 LC/MS/MS System advantages:
- Signal-to-noise and LOQ improvement of up to five-fold over the widest range of compounds and flow rates
- Twenty-fold increase in detector dynamic range
- No compromise in mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit
- Scan speeds of up to 20,000 Da/second for optimized UHPLC strategies
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 20 msec
- Compatibility with SelexION™ Differential Ion Mobility Technology
Driven by proven Linear Accelerator™ Trap technology, the QTRAP® 6500 LC/MS/MS System enables powerful, unique workflows that deliver a new level of confidence in your data:
- MRM3 workflows for reduced sample cleanup and labor intensive chromatography methods
- Comprehensive peptide sequence confirmation and simplified MRM assay development for peptide quantitation
- Simultaneous quantitation and library searching using the unique TripleTrap™ Scanning for contaminant analysis
- An increase of 100-fold in full-scan sensitivity over triple quadrupole instruments for greater confidence in forensic toxicology applications
The new QTRAP® 6500 System is exceedingly-sensitive, sharply-focused – backed by the integrity and quality of the AB SCIEX brand.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.