4800 Plus MALDI TOF/TOF™ Analyzer
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The 4800 Plus MALDI TOF/TOF™ Analyzer is the next generation of tandem time-of-flight mass spectrometer systems, providing the highest level of protein coverage, throughput, and confidence in quantitative proteomic analysis. The analyzer combines all of the advantages of MALDI in a flexible, easy-to-use, ultra-high-performance mass spectrometer with all the advanced capabilities of ProteinPilot™ v4.0 Software.
- Ideal system for protein biomarker discovery, providing simultaneous identification and quantitation of up to eight samples at a time (8-plex workflow) using reagents
- Fully supports LC MALDI workflows, allowing you to mass analyze without the time constraints of LC
- Compatible with ProteinPilot™ v4.0 Software for increased protein coverage and confidence in identification and quantitation results
- OptiBeam™ On-Axis Laser provides ten-times greater sensitivity to identify and quantitate low-abundance proteins in complex biological samples
- High-resolution precursor ion selection, enabled by the QuanTIS™ Precursor Selector, lets you detect and identify peptides that other systems miss and makes it easier for you to interpret your data by simplifying MS/MS spectra
- Simple experiment set-up and fast mass analysis maximizes laboratory productivity
- High-energy, information-rich fragmentation patterns unavailable on other instrument platforms enable you to analyze carbohydrates, lipids, and other biological components
- Improved on-board computing capabilities handles large scale protein discovery studies with faster processing and automated data backup