For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
LipidView™ Software is a data processing tool for the molecular characterization and quantification of lipid species from electrospray mass spectrometry data. The software enables lipid profiling by searching parent- and fragment-ion masses against a lipid fragment database containing over 25,000 entries and reports a numerical and graphical output for various lipid molecular species, lipid classes, fatty acids, and long chain bases.1 LipidView™ Software streamlines key steps such as automated data processing from template methods, method editing and selection, lipid species identification, comprehensive isotope contribution removal, multiple internal standards-based quantification, visualization and result reporting. Combined with the AB SCIEX QTRAP® or TripleTOF® Systems, this complete hardware and software package offers unique data acquisition strategies coupled with automated data processing for lipid profiling.
Trial software downloads
To download a trial version of the latest version of LipidView™ Software and to obtain license keys, visit our LipidView™ Trial Software Download Registration Site.
New Features in v1.2:
- Even more lipid structural information added to the database:
- More than 50 lipid classes and over 25,000 lipid species represented in a lipid fragments database
- More than 600 characteristic lipid fragments listed
- Lipid catalogue and lipid calculator utilities for identification verification
- Data processing can be accomodated for all AB SCIEX Triple Quad™, QTRAP®, and TripleTOF® Systems,
as well as legacy systems, including the QSTAR® System and earlier Triple Quad™ Systems
- Support of lipid bioinformatics in medium sample throughput
- Enhanced LC/MS support for method development and data processing
- Access to qualitative data analysis tools through an integrated link to PeakView® Software
- Ability to export LipidView™ Software methods to suitable formats for use on other AB SCIEX Systems using the new LipidView™ Method Exporter